Your Professional Experience
- Due at the end of Week 3 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved documented exception provided).Follow the link above to the Word document titled “Wk3_FAQ.” Your
Professional Experience assignment is to choose an unanswered frequently
asked question from the “Wk3_FAQ” document. Next, provide the best
answer possible (within 20-50 words), cite your source (APA style
references page entry for outside source or in-text citation including
page number for textbook) and put your name in the “Employee” section.
Finally, submit the answer to your chosen question in the Professional
Experience #2 link from the Week 3 tab in Blackboard.1. In order to receive credit for completing this task you must:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Choose an
unanswered question (with an answer between 20-50 words; any source
information does not count towards the word count)
- Provide a viable, complete answer (you must provide a link or other clear credit to the source)
- Fill in the “Employee” section with your name
- Submit your FAQ answer to the Week 3 Professional Experience #2 link in Blackboard
is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating
the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You
cannot receive partial credit. 2. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.
- Choose an
By submitting this paper, you agree: (1) that you are
submitting your paper to be used and stored as part of the SafeAssign™
(2) that your institution may use your paper in accordance with your
institution’s policies; and (3) that your use of SafeAssign will be
without recourse against Blackboard Inc. and its affiliates.
Create Submission in Blackboard
Character count: 0
When finished, make sure to click Submit.
Optionally, click Save as Draft to save changes and continue working later, or click Cancel to quit without saving changes.