Original work please! I go through three plagiarism tools to make sure….Thank you !!!!!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select one of the following surveys as a team, from the BLS Current Employment Statistics survey (National): (Decided on this one)
– Education and Health Services Employment – CES6500000001
Retrieve and save a Microsoft® Excel® file and the graphs to your desktop for analysis. You will have to check the “include graph” box along the top of the page to see the graph, and you will need to copy and paste the graph separately into your Microsoft® Excel® document.
Tutorial help on Excel® and PowerPoint® functions can be found on the Microsoft® office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web that offer support for office products.
Consider the following two articles, located in the Week 4 Electronic Reserve Readings, discussing actor salaries and hedge fund executives’ average salaries:
- “Robert Downey Junior is Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actor”
- “In Tough Year, Hedge Fund Leaders Still Paid Well: Average Salary of $467M Was Half 2013, Report Says” Powerpoint: Prepare one slide for each Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation-analysis.
Include the following content in the presentation:
- Why do actors and actresses earn so much compared to the chosen labor group? slide #1
- What jobs do you think have the best mix of salary and other characteristics that individuals care about? Slide #2
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources, not including the textbook and required economic data.