Research Paper Draft
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Review the Final Research Paper instructions found within Week Five. To help with the preparation of the Final Research Paper, complete the following and submit to your instructor for feedback.
- Topic: State the topic that you chose from the list below:
- Racial profiling in the war on terrorism
- Water-boarding and other coercive tactics of interrogation on detained terrorist suspects
- The PATRIOT Act in regards to its authorization of surveillance and search and seizure
- The invasion of Iraq in regards to the use of preventive/pre-emptive war
- The use of military tribunals in adjudicating the guilt or innocence of known or suspected terrorists.
- Thesis: Develop your thesis statement. This will be one sentence and will become the point or perspective you will argue or prove in the paper. Please refer to the Ashford Writing Center for information on how to develop a solid thesis.
- References: List at least three scholarly references that you intend to use in addition to the text. List them using APA citing.
- Outline: Prepare an outline for your intended Final Research Paper using APA format.
The paper must be formatted according to APA style. You must use at least three scholarly sources other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your sources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.