Reflect on Parker’s learning how to exercise and persevere in your readings for this module/week.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
assigned reading addresses assessment and evaluation of
student performance, and Parker allows us to reflect on how
to exercise and persevere. Based on this module/week’s reading, answer
the following questions in your discussion thread:
- How can exercise or movement affect your learning environment and kinesthetic learners?
- How does persevering and never giving up on a student embody the Christian walk of faith and how Christ loves and forgives us?
- Define formative and summative assessments.
- How may
formative and summative assessments help you determine in which ways you
need to encourage your students to exercise their minds and their full
potential by persevering?
- How do you plan to integrate both forms of assessment into instruction?
- What are some additional forms of assessment types?