Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Topic: Case and Discussion: Headache
A 35-year-old woman comes to your office to discuss her “bad headaches,” which started after having her first child 2 years ago. The headaches sometimes awaken her from sleep and at times can be disabling and occasionally require her to take Tylenol and rest in a dark room. Sometimes she vomits during an attack. Over the past 6 months, her headaches have become more severe and frequent, prompting her visit today.
- What additional questions would you ask to learn more about her headaches?
- How do you classify headaches?
- How can you determine if this is an old headache or a new headache/s? Is this a chronic or episodic condition?
- Can you make a definite diagnosis through an open-ended history followed by focused questions?
- How can you use the patient history to distinguish between benign headaches and serious ones that require urgent attention?
- What diagnostic tests do you want to include to help you with your diagnosis?
- Create a differential diagnosis flow sheet for this patient for this patient and include the diagnostics related to the differentials.
Use at least 3 references