Review the website information on your hospital selection and prepare a 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint narrative using a PESTLE Analysis
Your 10-slide PESTLE PowerPoint should follow this format:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Slide 1: Cover Page a. Include the title of your paper, your name, the course number and course title, your professorâ€™s name, the universityâ€™s name, and the date.
- Slide 2: Background / Executive Summary a. Describe the details of the situation. Use bullets with short sentences. The title of these slides should be Executive Summary.
- Slide 3: Thesis Statement a. Identify the focus of your research. The title of this slide should be Thesis Statement.
- Slides 4-9: Supporta. Support your Thesis Statement following the SESC formula: State, Explain, Support, and Conclude. (Use Sublevel 1 and 2 Headings to provide coherence and organization. An overview of using the Sublevel 1 and Sublevel 2 headings is provided in the following video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr185y-fAks. Provide in-text citations using the format in the American Psychological Association (APA) Manual 2010, 6th Edition.)
- Slide 10: References
- Locate peer reviewed journal articles to support your responses. For example, identify clinical quality that does not compare to other hospitals, see https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/search.html. Use APA format for your references. (To help you with APA in-text citations and your Reference list, some students use Citation Machine at http://www.citationmachine.net.)