Visual Arts Text Questions 1
UNIT 1 TEXT QUESTIONS
- What is a commission? How does it differ from patronage?
- What are the decorative arts? What is an example of a decorative art?
- What are two art-related careers? What skills would each need?
- What are two forms of visual arts? Describe each.
- What is art? Create a definition of art in your own words.
Critical Thinking Questions
- Why do we study art? What benefits can we gain from studying art?
- Does art have to be beautiful? Why or why not?
- The unit has an image of The Cross of Lothair. Describe what categories or types of art this piece fits into. Why do you think this piece was created?
- What are three reasons art is created? Discuss each reason.
- How does art influence your life? (Think about aspects such as creating art, art found in your home or places you visit, visual arts such as photographs and motion pictures, and so on.)
Personal Questions: (Answer in a minimum of three sentences)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. What is your favorite type of art? Why?
2. Of the art shown in the unit, which piece is your favorite? Why? (My favorite is Two Sunflowers Vincent van Gogh, 1887, you can make up a reason)