https://supremewriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/supreme-logo-300x61.png 0 0 paul https://supremewriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/supreme-logo-300x61.png paul2022-09-08 12:12:252022-09-08 12:12:25Using the link to the article, write a four page rhetorical analysis including all of the numbered items.
Using the link to the article, write a four page rhetorical analysis including all of the numbered items.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- In your introduction, you introduce the rhetorical context (audience, purpose, focus) of your chosen reading (choose one from the Unit 2 Reading).
- Your analysis should be driven by specific rhetorical devices: metaphor, symbolism, binary, trope, paradox, ambiguity, etc.
- Each topic sentence in your essay should reference a device on which you will focus in that paragraph.
- Each of your claims about the text should be substantiated by quotations from the text. Each topic sentence should link back to the thesis statement.
- Your paper should be well-structured and should have an introduction including a thesis statement, body paragraphs including topic sentences and evidence, and a conclusion that summarizes your main points.