- Locate a recent court case, lawsuit, or an article addressing an actual court case/lawsuit on discrimination in the selection criteria and methods used for hiring or a promotion. Write a paper of at least 500 words in length about the selected court case/lawsuit. You are required to use at least your textbook and a court case as source material for your paper.Be sure to include the following information in your paper:
- Provide a brief description of the selected court case/lawsuit.
- Identify the selection criteria and methods, and discuss how they relate to the needs of the organization in the case.
- Include an analysis of the criteria and methods used for selecting the employee in the court case/lawsuit.
- Include a discussion of the legal and ethical issues related to equal employment opportunity as they pertain to the employment selection process in this court case/lawsuit.
- Explain what impact this court case, lawsuit, or article will have on HR management.
All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
- Please ensure the following textbook is used in the answer (Stewart, G. L., & Brown, K. G. (2015). Human resource management: Linking strategy to practice (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now