Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- PowerPoint Speaker Notes Instructions.pdf (127.958 KB)
- Prezi for Students – Instructions.pdf (227.707 KB)
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
As a senior-ranking manager in a small hospital, you serve as a mentor for more novice managers. Part of your mentoring relationship involves a monthly presentation to the group of novice managers. Your topic for this week’s presentation is “Developing productivity standards and benchmarking performance data using analytics.”
- Conduct research on the topics of productivity standards, and benchmarking performance data using analytics.
- Prepare a presentation in either PowerPoint or Prezi.
- Length: your presentation should be 5-10 minutes in length. Slides should include key points, and not be overcrowded with text.
- Speaker’s Notes or Voiceover: you must include either speaker’s notes or a voiceover within your presentation.
- Your objective is to explain why every manager must understand, and implement productivity standards and use benchmarking of performance data. Include a few examples of these concepts “at work” in your hospital, to illustrate your points.
- Include a reference slide at the end of your presentation, with a minimum of two sources.
Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Performance Presentation – .ppt/link to Prezi Presentation/.mp4/link to presentation posted to YouTube