Unit 4DB Outline and Unit 4IP Assignment Draft
I need an outline for the below listed then I need the below listed to be completed I was unsure how to submit it to you where you would understand the requirements…Primary Task Response: Your first task is to post your own Key Assignment outline to the discussion area so that other students are able to review your plan. Attach your document to the main discussion post, and include any notes you feel are appropriate. The purpose of this assignment is to help improve the quality of the Key Assignment draft you will complete next week.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Key Assignment Draft
Review the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for 2013 from the city of Cedar Falls, Iowa, and answer the following questions.
- Explain how Cedar Falls follows the Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Statement No. 34. Create a brief outline that showcases the flow.
- Read the management discussion and analysis (MD&A) section on page 18 and describe 2 or more significant areas that were addressed by management.
- From the notes of the financial statements starting on page 46, describe which accounting policies are being utilized by the city.
- What did you discover in the statistical section?
- How is the city doing?
- Provide an analysis.
- Examine the funds listed under the budget on page 37 and discuss how they are being utilized by Cedar Falls. Include some examples of items that would be included in these funds and any restrictions that might apply.
- By looking at the budget starting on page 81, choose 2 different funds and discuss how they are being utilized by Cedar Falls. Include some examples of items that would be included in these funds and any restrictions that might apply.
- Define and give examples of the infrastructure assets that are held by Cedar Falls.
- Describe the circumstances, and provide the journal entries for the 2 entries that are going in to the general fund.
- For example, 1 entry goes into the debt service fund and 1 goes into the capital projects fund.