1. What are the various methods utilized by staff representatives to woo the employees of non-union organizations to unionize? What are examples of employer obstacles they have faced, citing court cases?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations APA Format.
2. What are three reasons why so many unions, both affiliated with the AFL-CIO and amalgamated ones, have merged with other unions in recent years and site examples of these mergers
3. What is the importance of the constitution of a national union? How does it dictate the internal government and procedures of the union?
4. What are activities that are carried out at a national union convention, and why does this type of venue allow for the Democratic process to have an opportunity of working?
1. What are four identifying principles of Boulwarism? What are the reasons for its success and failures during the years from 1940 to 1970?
2. What are five interdependent variables (and examples of each) that affect what is accomplished at the bargaining table?
3. What are five methods to avoid a crisis situation in contract negotiations? Explain in what stage they are best utilized.
4. What is information that needs to be prepared by employers and unions prior to contract negotiations? What sources can employers and unions utilize to obtain this prolific amount of information?