- Infant (0-1 year)
- Toddler (1-3 years)
- Early Childhood (3-6 years)
- Middle/Late Childhood (7-12 years)
- Adolescence (13-18 years)
- Must be seven to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references)
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of Community Center
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph (Links to an external site.) that has a succinct thesis statement, in which you introduce the topic and your Community Center.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought within each of the designated age groups.
- Must end with a conclusion (Links to an external site.) that reaffirms your thesis and thanks the mock city council for their time and consideration of your proposal.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the text book. Be sure to integrate your sources (Links to an external site.) rather than simply inserting them.
- Must document all sources in APA style,
- Must include a separate reference page
Your community is opening a brand new Community Child Development Center. Now that you are an expert in the field, you have been chosen to lead a development team that will create a proposal for interactive, fun, and educational programming activities that will be provided for children and adolescents in this center. Utilize problem-solving techniques in exploring developmental issues, grounded in child development, in order to assess what activities and items should be included in each program. The chosen activities and items must be developmentally appropriate and based in theory. They must also address the themes of this class, including Health and Well-Being, Family and Parenting, Education, Culture, and Gender. Once you have chosen these features, you will present your ideas to a mock city council board (i.e. your instructor) with a written proposal describing the programming in detail.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You have been asked to propose programming for five different age groups in the Community Child Development Center:
The final content for each “room” will consist of four paragraphs that will address two activities, one object or toy and a short discussion of the major themes addressed in the room.
Use the outline below and elaborate more on the items in each room and their benefits for each age group. I already did the intro and conclusion but please add on.