The capacity to write coherent project about a case study or an actual research about ethics. Critical Thinking Questions: (5 Marks) 1. You are the CEO of a small manufacturing company. One of your employees has dumped toxic waste in a nearby stream….
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- The work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The capacity to write coherent project about a case study or an actual research about ethics.
Critical Thinking Questions: (5 Marks)
1. You are the CEO of a small manufacturing company. One of your employees has dumped toxic waste in a nearby stream. Who would you call into your office and what would you want to know? Develop a short-term and long-term action plan for dealing with the crisis. Who would you communicate with and why? (3 Marks)
2. How will you characterize the ethics efforts in this organization as taking a value, compliance, or combination approach? Is it effective? Recommend improvements. (2 Marks)