Resource: Annotated Bibliography Template
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Finalize your sustainability initiative by combining parts 1 through 5 of the sustainability initiative assignments:
- Sustainability initiative proposal
- Analysis of the costs and benefits associated with your initiative
- Evaluation of how your initiative will improve patient care and outcomes
- Evaluation of how your initiative will reduce waste
- Suggestions for community partnerships and education programs
- Petition to the leadership for resources to enact the initiative
Compile a 6- to 8-page paper of your sustainability initiative. Include diagrams, flowcharts, and other visuals that support your initiative.
Create an annotated bibliography that contains each article you identified in the Weeks Two through Five Article Search assignments and include it in your paper.
Create a 2-minute executive summary video to advocate for your initiative. Summarize the initiative, discuss short- and long-term sustainable needs, identify obstacles, and emphasize the benefits of the initiative.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment. For additional help, check out the ULTRA: Access your assignments page.
Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.