Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Watch the videos “Learning As We Grow – Development and Learning,” “Building on What We Know: Cognitive Processing,” and “Feelings Count – Emotions and Learning,” and respond to the questions provided below in a 750-1,000-word evaluation:
Supporting Children as They Grow: Middle Childhood
- What do you notice about the strategies Ms. MacLean uses to teach her students about observation and data collection?
- How are these strategies particularly appropriate to young children?
- What strategies does Ms. MacLean use to assess her students’ learning?
- What do you think a teacher can learn about students’ thinking from strategies like these?
- How does Ms. MacLean’s teaching develop her students’ readiness as well as respond to where the students are developmentally?
Supporting Children as They Grow: Later Childhood
- What do you notice Mr. Mixon doing to encourage his students’ development of hypotheses?
- How does Mr. Mixon’s teaching support his students’ development of formal operational reasoning or abstract thinking?
Supporting Children as They Grow: Adolescence
- What do you feel is most effective about how Mr. Gillam encourages his students to evaluate evidence, draw inferences, and predict outcomes?
- How does Mr.Gillam’s teaching help his students deepen their formal operational reasoning?
- What do you notice about the additional abilities of students at each developmental level?
- What are older students capable of that younger students were not yet ready to do?
- What do you think helped them develop these abilities?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines