Week 10 Discussion” Please respond to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Go to BizFiling’s Website and read the article titled “Identifying and Addressing Employee Turnover Issues,” located at http://www.bizfilings.com/toolkit/sbg/office-hr/managing-the-workplace/employee-turnover-issues-tactics.aspx. Next, examine your current job position or a job position with which you are familiar. Then, choose three (3) significant factors that you believe have contributed to employees leaving the organization. Next, suggest three (3) methods organizations could utilize to retain their employees. Support your rationale with two (2) examples of such factors / methods.
- Based on the case study Retention: Deciding to Act (Pg. 718 – Pg. 720), determine whether the major complaints presented in the case study are the true reason for Wally’s Wonder Wash’s high turnover rate. Then, suggest two (2) reasonable retention strategies that Wally’s Wonder Wash could implement. Justify your rationale. Note: Remember, turnover is not always about salary. Therefore, please present strategies that would not involve pay increases.
- From the e-Activity, evaluate the lessons learned in this chapter to determine which single lesson would be most beneficial to the company you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- From the e-Activity, identify one firm that you think would make a good strategic partner for the company you researched. Provide specific examples of why you think this firm would be a good partner.
Innovation Applied” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the different approaches to innovation discussed in this chapter to determine which approach you think would be the greatest value to the greatest number of organizations. Explain your rationale.
- Create one innovative approach that is not discussed in the textbook for increasing the amount of innovation within a large company. Describe this approach in detail and explain how companies could benefit from it.
- Assess the benefits of two types of development activities that would affect employee performance within a management training program.
- From the scenario, determine two effects of employee development.