Research Paper Requirements
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The goal of the research paper is to provide you with an opportunity to write about some aspect of the course that you find to be of interest to you. The paper should be based upon a topic related to Selection that exists in the workforce.
You should use journals, industry publications, or individual research to support your paper topic.
Possible topics include but are not limited to:
1) Are staffing assessments effective in the employee selection process? Or
2) Does good interviewing structure result in better employee selection?
3) Why measurement and assessment are important in staffing
Your paper should be approximately six pages (not including references).
The paper should not exceed 1, 200 words and the format should be typed, double-spaced, 12-point times or Arial font with one-inch margins.
Term papers will be graded on the following criteria:
- Includes all components of the assignment as specified in the syllabus
- Literature cited is relevant to the core aspects of the assignment
- Language is clear and concise, easy to understand.
- Uses terminology appropriately and is well organized.
- Meets specifications for length, font size and margins.
- Follows APA format.