- CASE STUDY: USE OF GAME THEORY TO MAXIMIZE PROFITSDue Week 7 and worth 250 points.The following article describes the unique boarding process used by the Southwest Airlines.Presh Talwalkar (2015) Southwest Airlines boarding and game theoryUse this article and at least three (3) others to answer the following questions in 5-7 pages:
- Describe the change in Southwest Airlines boarding process.
- What was Southwest’s main goal introducing the early-bird check-in?
- Explain how Southwest Airlines used the game theory approach to increase its profits.
- What is the outcome of the game involving early-bird check-in?
- Identify what is the passengers’ dominant strategy.
- Determine why travelers face the Prisoner’s Dilemma with the early-bird check-in process.
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of the early-bird check-in process for Southwest Airlines.
- Suggest ways in which other companies, or the company you work for, can utilize similar game approach to maximize profits. Note: One of your references should help provide a rationale as to why this is a good approach for this company and needs to have been published within the last 6 months.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
GET TO KNOW US
Supremewriters is the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to have content written for your website. You’ll be able to post a project and 1000s of freelance writers from across the globe will have instant access to write your content quickly, professionally, and affordably.
+1 (712) 378-5484