https://supremewriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/supreme-logo-300x61.png 0 0 paul https://supremewriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/supreme-logo-300x61.png paul2022-09-07 23:48:232022-09-07 23:48:23Solve for the Mathematical Problems
Solve for the Mathematical Problems
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- John began his job making $25 the first day. After that
he was paid $6.75 per hour. y = 6.75x + 25. Use x-values: 0
- A membership to Movie Night Movie Club costs $10, plus
$2 per movie. y = 2x +10. Use x-values: 0, 5, and 10.
- You are using 0.05 gallons per mile of a SUV gas tank
that holds 16 gallons. y = – 0.05x + 16. (Or, if you wish you may use
y = 16 – 0.05x. They are the same equation.) Use x-values: 0, 160, and
- The temperature was 56 degrees this morning, but
dropped one degree per hour through the rest of the day. Y = – x + 56.
(OR, you may use Y = 56 – x. They are the same equation.) Use x-values: 0,
5, and 10.
- Your weight-lifting class cost you a $20 fee up front,
and $5.50 per class. y = 5.50x + 20. Use x-values: 0, 10, and 20.