Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use your work in Part A and Part B (ENCLOSED) of your Course Project, and what you have learned so far in this course to identify a potential Six Sigma project that can benefit the value stream and your organization.
- 1) Explain the Six Sigma project(s) that you would recommend to senior management, and justify your selection.
- 2) Develop a detailed Project Charter for your recommended project. The project charter must include the following:
- Problem statement
- Goal statement or Objectives
- Project Scope.
- Critical-to-quality requirements or CTQs of the processes within the scope of this project
- Key metric Y (or key metrics Ys)
- Expected operational and financial benefits of the project
- Milestone dates for each phase of DMAIC (or DMADV)
- Project team (titles of project team leader and members)
- Champion (title of executive or senior manager)
Your work is to be submitted in Word. Total length should be 3 – 4 pages. Since this is a charter, put some thought into how best to present the material visually. At an absolute minimum, you should include clear headers and sub-headers, but you may also want to call out certain elements, like timelines or key milestones, etc. using graphics, tables or colors to make the charter visually appealing and easy to read.