Purpose of Assignment
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this assignment, you apply Microsoft® Excel® formatting to a business example. You will use this skill to enter and analyze data using charts.
- Microsoft® Office Help and Training
- Other tutorials available online
- Week 3 video: “Excel 2016 Essential Training”
Read the following business scenario:
Your company has asked you to create a spreadsheet to analyze the following data. The data will be reviewed for top salespeople bonuses and commissions payments based on individual sales. Averages will be used to analyze month-over-month sales throughout the years.
Use the Sales Analysis Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet and apply formatting to accomplish the following:
- Calculate total sales using the SUM function.
- Calculate total sales for each quarter. (March, June, and September each represent a quarter.). A quarter is three months.
- Calculate average sales for each quarter to help determine 4th-quarter potential sales.
- Highlight the top salesperson in each quarter.
- Generate a Microsoft® Excel® chart or graph that displays the total sales by region to identify the highest and lowest selling regions.
- Insert a hyperlink to the company’s web page. (You can use any business web page for this example.)
- Change your spreadsheet to a page or print layout view to be sure it fits well on a printed 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper.