rough draft on a persuasive speech
In preparation for this assignment, complete the following activities
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review Chapter 8: Organizing and Outlining (Links to an external site.)
- Review your notes from last week on constructing public testimony speech
This assignment asks you to submit a rough draft of your Persuasive Speech outline thus far. In a word processing document:
- List your specific purpose statement at the top of your outline.
- Next, write out as much of your sentence outline as you have done (you should include something for each section: intro, body, conclusion).
- Include an introduction that includes all the elements of an effective introduction for a persuasive speech.
- Next add your 2-5 main points. Remember to make each main point a complete sentence and to make your main points parallel to each other. See textbook for information on how to write outlines.
- Add in your sub-points (A, B, etc.) for each main point. The more information you provide the better feedback I can give you (i.e. sub-sub-points). Make sure the sub-points are in complete sentences as well.
- Add a conclusion that includes both a summary of key points and a call to action.
- Make sure you spell check and proofread your assignment
- Remember to spell check and proofread your assignment