Please look at example clinical problem paper 2 as a template to follow for this paper
Please use Literature Table attached as a guide to develop Part II of your Clinical Problem Paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part II – page length 3 Â½ – 4 Â½ pages (consider 3/4 page FOR EACH ARTICLE = 3 Â½ to 4 Â½ pages â€“ PLUS: Literature Table, Part I, APA title page and references) Written in 3rd person
PICO is located in part one clinical paper attached
Included is example of annotated bibliography.
Needs to have
- Literature Search Method (Use subheading: Method) â€“1 paragraph-see Method Template/Exemplar
– include search engines, key words, inclusion and exclusion criteria, and yield
- Annotated Bibliography (Use subheading: Annotated Bibliography) â€“ FOUR ARTICLES – 3/4 -1 page per article
-Four Peer-Reviewed RESEARCH STUDIES (Quantitative or Qualitative â€“ must answer or clearly address your PICO)
–Attach PDF (not link) of each article in your annotated bibliography
-Articles must answer or clearly address your PICO
– include authors, title, purpose, research question if included, method/design, Level of Evidence (LOE), population, sample, setting, data collection, findings (STATS or qualitative themes), limitations
Literature Grid (Use subheading: Literature Table) Included is literature table example and template. The literature table template needs to include authors, title, purpose, research question if included, method/design, Level of Evidence (LOE), population, sample, setting, data collection, findings (STATS or qualitative themes), limitations
II. REFERENCE LIST
- Relevance of references
- APA Style
- Mechanics (grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.)
- Organization of ideas (transition of paragraphs; use of subheadings)
- Paper Format: APA including title page, Running head, citations and references.
- Title must reflect your topic (not the name of the assignment)
- Paper should not exceed suggested page length. (excluding Title and Reference pages).
- Please proofread for spelling and punctuation errors.