Promoting Anti-Bias Experiences and Social Justice
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Childcare class about kids
In 3 pages, reflect and respond to the following questions. Use a question and answer format. Answers must be in paragraph form and in complete sentences. Include examples from your Discussion forum posts, assignments and the course project as well as any of the weekly lessons to support your answers. No resources are needed for this assignment.
- What has the experience of learning about bias and discrimination been like for you?
- Is there anything that really stood out for you?
- Has your understanding of diversity and social justice changed throughout the course?
- How comfortable are you discussing diversity, anti-bias curriculum and concepts, or discrimination with your family, friends, and colleagues?
- Can you identify individuals who will likely be receptive or resistant to the ideas behind equity? How will you respond to people who don’t believe that all children deserve to be treated respectfully and/or equally?
- Is there an area related to diversity and social justice that you are likely to follow up with after the course?
- Is there anything else you will do to further your professional development, understanding, and knowledge about issues related to diversity and social justice once the course is over?
- Take a moment to reflect on Bennett’s (1993) Developmental Model of Intercultural Sensitivity. You can also review the descriptions of each intercultural sensitivity stage in the course textbook. Have your attitudes, understandings, and beliefs about diversity and culture changed from Module 01 when you last reflected on the same question? If you were to place yourself on the continuum today, where would you be?