Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Review the “Recruitment of a Star” case study.
Based on the case study, write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words that addresses the following questions:
- If you were Stephen Conner, who would you hire, and why?
- What problems does Stephen Conner face?
- What should Peter’s replacement look like, and which of the candidates best fits this description?
- Put yourself in the place of each of the five candidates (including Rina). What should each person highlight during the interview process? How could each person differentiate him or herself from the other candidates?
- Analyze the selection processes being used. What are the strengths and weaknesses, and how could any weaknesses be mitigated?
- How would the organizational entry and socialization process differ between Rina and one of the other candidates if chosen?
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.