Recruitment Case Study
Read the Recruitment at the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa Applied Case Study in Chapter 4 of Industrial/Organizational Psychology. In a well-written paper, answer the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What factors would affect not only the number of available applicants but also the quality?
- How would an effective leader handle the practical aspects of receiving and screening the 30,000 applicants? Justify your response with the required support as noted in the standards below.
Adhere to the following standards:
- The paper should be two to four pages in length.
- Be sure to follow APA Guidelines
- Your paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Support your interpretation with evidence from the book and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles from the library.
“Applied Case Study he Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa was about to open the first new resort in Atlantic City in 13 years. The 2,000-room casino and resort needed to hire 5,000 employees across hundreds of positions. To find enough high-quality employees, the Borgata engaged in a creative recruitment campaign that resulted in 30,000 well-qualified job applicants. T n FOCUS ON ETHICS H n What factors would affect not only the number of available applicants but the quality as well? n How would you handle the practical aspects of receiving and screening the 30,000 applications? To see how the hotel handled this situation, follow the web links on your text website. How would you have conducted such an extensive recruitment campaign?”