Oil resources are limited. It is really not a question of if we will someday run out of oil, it is a question of when we will run out of oil. However, predicting when that day will be is controversial, even among oil experts.
- Do some research on current predictions for how much longer our oil supplies will last. A good Internet keyword search could be “how long will our oil supply last?” Here is one good article to read for your research:
- After doing your research, put together a written report, recorded podcast, or pamphlet (Powerpoint) to answer the following questions:
- Why are oil supplies limited?
- How long would it take for nature to make more oil if we ran out of our current supply?
- What are some of the predictions for how much longer our oil will last?
- Why are predictions about the future of oil supplies uncertain and controversial, and what types of events affect future oil supplies?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now