I have attached couple of questions below about stress management and i have attached the textbook below as well. Let me know if you need anything else.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 1: Time Management
Review the section on time management in the Goal Setting and Time Management Tutorial, and Connections, Ch. 5.
Respond to the following bulleted items in a brief 100- to 200-word paragraph:
- What time management skills did you recognize in the tutorial and the reading that can apply in your academic and professional situations?
- What is the importance of time management in any (online or face-to-face) learning environment?
- What additional benefits will successful time management produce in your life?
- How do these time management skills help you reach the goals you have set for yourself?
Part 2: Stress Management
College can be a stressful experience, and the reasons are varied (Shields, 2001). Almost all students are juggling school with a variety of other life demands, such as work, family-related responsibilities, or health concerns. Review the beginning of Connections, Ch. 12 prior to responding to the discussion below.
Write a 75- to 100-word summary addressing how we can avoid the pitfalls of stress and ensure academic success.
Include discussion of the following in your summary:
- The sources of stress in your life
- Positive coping strategies to manage your stress level
- A plan to help manage stress and promote academic success
Part 3: Other Obstacles
Select two of the three following common student problems. For each problem you select, write a 75- to 100-word response of your proposed solutions.
- Problem 1: Accessing the Class Resources
On the day that an assignment is due, you have trouble accessing the student portal and your class. What are your steps to a successful resolution?
- Problem 2: Internet Connectivity in Your Primary Location
Your home computer is unable to connect to the Internet. What is your back-up plan so that your success is not deterred?
- Problem 3: Finding Time to Complete Assignments
Your co-worker is out sick, and with a looming project deadline, you are required to work additional hours this week. How will you ensure that your schoolwork responsibilities are met?