In Chapter 8 of the text, Creswell (2014) discusses data analysis and the interpretation of results (pp. 167-182). The author also identifies various threats to validity, strategies for specifying variables, techniques for dealing effectively with study participants, and suggests some techniques for evaluating the results of a research study (p. 178). After examining his suggestions, consider the strengths and weaknesses of his approach as you
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the various components of an experimental method plan, as envisioned by the author.
- Explain two styles of threats to validity.
- Describe the nuances involved in interpreting results from an empirical study.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.