Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
There are various differences between a quality culture and a traditional culture. While formulating strategies and implementing quality culture, you need to understand these differences and plan accordingly. In this assignment, you will evaluate the difference between a quality culture and a traditional culture.
In a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document, address the following:
- Select and evaluate a company (with which everyone in the class should be familiar) based on the following parameters:
- Operating philosophy
- Management approach
- Attitude toward customers
- Problem-solving approach
- Supplier relationships
- Performance improvement approach
- Based on your evaluation of this company, explain if you think your selected company is following a quality culture or a traditional culture. Provide an appropriate rationale and examples to support your answer.
- Given your evaluation of the company, explain whether you believe that its culture will enhance or impede its success.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Selected a company with which everyone in the class would be familiar.||
|Analyzed the company in terms of the seven dimensions of an organization’s culture that were given.||
|Explained why the organization is viewed as having either a traditional culture or a quality culture.||
|Explained why the organization’s culture would increase or decrease its chances of success.||
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.||