Read and carefully consider the scenario in the Assessment 3 Scenario document, linked in the Required Resources, before beginning on the deliverable for this assessment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research and consider reactions to similar incidents to envision possible reactions to this incident. It is likely to receive commentary in the press; with that, passengers or others may choose to comment. While it is not known currently whether the public is aware of the situation, it will be necessary to proactively determine an approach.
Think carefully about the impact of any selected action on the company, the industry, and, of course, the individuals involved. Also, think about any repercussions that may result from the disclosure and the communication approach you select.
After reading and considering the Assessment 3 Scenario document, complete the following:
- Write a 3–5-page analysis in which you complete the following:
- Analyze the challenges and issues presented by the public relations situation described in the scenario. You are free to embellish details but keep them realistic.
- Suggest three different public relations approaches to address the issue. Evaluate each approach.
- Provide a course of action and detail why you chose that action, what you hope it will gain for your airline, and what might go wrong if you made the wrong choice.
- Write a press release that supports your chosen course of action. Identify which media you would target and how the targeted message might differ among them.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages for the analysis portion of the assessment; there is no length requirement for the press release.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.