prospectus revise 2 1
Your (revised) research questions, and if you are proposing a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods approach. For those of you collecting quantitative data, include the null and alternative hypotheses for each of your research question(s). Next, describe your proposed data analytical strategy for each research question. Finally, provide a description of at least two topics related to data analysis that you have questions about or an interest in learning more about.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your revised Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Background, Significance, Framework, Research Questions, and Nature of the Study sections of the prospectus (based on feedback you have received to date).
- The Possible Types and Sources of Data and Possible Analytic Strategies sections of the prospectus.
Refer to the instructions in the Dissertation Prospectus document (pp. 3-5) as well as quality indicators on pages 16-17.
Note: For the Possible Types and Sources of Data section, indicate the sources of your data (i.e., whether you will use primary or secondary sources; from whom or where you will collect your data; and how you will operationalize your variables. For the Possible Analytic Strategies section, indicate how you plan analyze your data. If you proposed a quantitative design, restate your alternative (scientific) hypotheses and indicate what type of analyses you would use to test each of the hypotheses. If you proposed a qualitative design, explain the specific method of inquiry you will use and how you will interpret the data you collect. If you proposed a mixed-methods design, indicate how the two methods will work together.
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
- Chapter 7, â€œReference Examplesâ€ (pp. 193â€“224)
- Creswell, J. W., Creswell, J. D. (2018). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Chapter 7, â€œResearch Questions and Hypotheses,â€ (pp. 133-145)
- Chapter 8, â€œQuantitative Methods,â€ (pp. 147-176)
- Chapter 9, â€œQualitative Procedures,â€ (pp. 179-210)
- Chapter 10, â€œMixed Methods Procedures,â€ (pp. 213-245)
- Trochim, W. M. (2006). Research methods knowledge base. Retrieved from http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/index.php
Attach you will find previous assignment that contain all the information