Before beginning this assessment, complete the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Nexflix is the organization for this project. The audience of your
capstone project will be the key stakeholders within the organization
pertaining to the project’s focus.
- Choose a project type. Examples of project types are listed in the Context. You need to choose the type of project you will complete. Examples of project types that meet the project requirements
include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of a strategic plan for an organization.
- A strategic analysis of all or a selected part of an organization.
- Development of a case study of all or a selected part of an organization.
- Development of an intervention, such as a workshop or training
activity, that is broad-based enough to demonstrate the program-level
- Development of a consulting report on a problematic issue within an
organization, provided that the issue is broad-based enough to
demonstrate program-level outcomes.
- Review the Capstone Project Outline in the Course Summary. Keep the
program outcomes in mind as you select an organization and project
For this assessment, develop a prospectus (a streamlined proposal)
for your chosen organization. The prospectus is a brief, one-page
overview of what your project will be. You will receive feedback on your
prospectus that will reflect on the appropriateness of your project in
demonstrating your program outcomes and the feasibility of the project.
Complete the following in your prospectus:
- Identify your chosen organization.
- Describe your project’s objectives and scope.
- Describe how you will demonstrate all MBA program outcomes in your project.
The table provided below is a sample prospectus. A template for this
table is linked in the Resources. You may use the template provided and,
for your assessment, merely replace the text in the Description column
with your own text. Or, if you prefer, you may prepare a document in an
alternative format that addresses all of the entries shown in the table.
|Target Organization||R. D. Tech, Inc.|
|Brief Project Description||I will research various aspects of R. D. Tech to determine how we can become more cost effective in our processes.|
|Access and Data Availability||I am
employed by R. D. Tech and have permission to gather the required data.
In the actual case document, the company name will be disguised.
foundational knowledge and an understanding of business systems,
processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
case study will cover all organizational components and functions,
including marketing, operations, finance, and administration. It will
examine the company’s upstream and downstream supply chain and the
information and materials flows involved.
|Integrate information across disciplines and from differing perspectives.||The
case will examine the interrelationships among the different
organizational functions in light of the challenges the company is
facing. It will present the perspectives of major points of view,
including the marketing, finance, and operations teams, as well as
|Lead and collaborate in virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments.||The
case will assess issues involved in the company’s investigation of
overseas market prospects, including the establishment of overseas
|Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.||The
company is considering a change to its full employment policy, as
dairies in its local two-state area consolidate and it considers
expansion abroad. The ethical issues of changing the implied contract
with employees will be examined as part of the case.
|Estimate expected length.||My
paper will be approximately 30 pages, double-spaced, not including cover
page, contents, and references. It will include at least 10 references.
My PowerPoint presentation will include 10–20 slides.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Use APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: None required at this stage.
- Length of paper: 1–2 typed, double-spaced pages (not including cover page or references).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.