post a recent news event (within the past year) that relates to organizational change, it has to be factual
post a recent news event (within the past year) that relates to organizational change. Your recent event summary and analysis should include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your recent event summary and analysis should include the following:
- Length: 2 – 3 page double-spaced paper (do not submit as an attachment). No cover page is required; however, you must include a reference page.
- 6-7 sentences (approx.1 paragraph) summarizing the article. Be sure to include only factual information in your summary.
- What was the organizational change? Briefly summarize in a maxim of two paragraphs what changed and why.
- Identify and discuss the resistance, if there is any to the change. Is the resistance focused on the change itself? The person proposing the change? Or change in general? o What does the change promise? What does the change threaten?
- Who were the stakeholders? What was the impact and consequences of the change on each stakeholder group?
- Apply two (2) or more approaches or change models you could use to understand and begin to address the issue/s. Explain why you chose each approach.