The final policy paper is cumulative and covers Chapters 1 – 16 of
McLaughlin and McLaughlin (2014) textbook. To complete the final
assignment you are required to use at least eight peer-reviewed sources
with at least two from Library. Click to watch Kaiser Permanente Overview of U.S. Health Policy.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Choose four policy analysis processes and apply each one to a
policy case (you may use a previous week’s case) or choose from the list
- Provide details on the other policy processes that were not
utilized in your research. How could they be applied? Why would they be
- All applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
- A conclusion MUST be included at the end of the paper summarizing the key aspects of health policy.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style