Answer the following questions and follow the rubric for this assignment. Answers should be paraphrased and cited using APA formate:
- What is the action if this medication?
- What is the indication of this medication?
- What are the ALL the common side and Adverse Effects effects of this medication?
- Create an ethical dilemma about this medication. Use the considerations after the medication as a guide when developing the ethical dilemma.
- Create a ethical question that can be discussed in class; the question should be drawn from the ethical dilemma you created
- Alfuzosin (Uroxatral): Consider risks of inducing urgency or bradycardia in a clients with dementia issues
- Benztropine (Cogentin): Consider harms that can occur with comorbidities like glaucoma or BPH
- Albuterol: Consider harms that can occur is asthmatic children are in charge of their own inhalers
- Atenolol: Consider harms that could occur if heart rate was low or patient was asthmatic
- Lorazepam (Ativan): Consider vulnerability issues related to sedation and induction of memory loss
- Oxycodone (Oxycontin): Consider addiction, drug seeking and patient vulnerability in impaired nurses
- Amitriptyline (Elavil): Consider vulnerability issues with risk of suicidal overdose given anticholinergic effects
- Haloperidol (Haldol): Consider risks of chemical sedation, especially long term risks
- Lithium: Consider risks of mismanagement by clients whose behaviors are unpredictable
- Phenytoin (Dilantin): Consider risks of Class D in young women vs risks of going without anti-epileptics
- Kava â€“ kava (Ava pepper): Consider risks of availability of compounding poorly controlled over the counter sedatives
- Sumatriptan (Imitrex): Consider risks of cerebral ischemia when giving vasoconstrictors for migraine control
- Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) : Consider risks of impaired function when nurses take muscle relaxants
- Corticosteroids/Prednisone: Consider long term effects, when other immune suppressors are too expensive to access.
- Naloxone (Narcan): Consider the potential use of this medication if provided to the public freely.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now