PICOT powerpoint presentation
Interpreting Statistical Output for Data Analysis PowerPoint Presentation
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of this Assignment is to enable you to present the information that you gather from a systematic review on your PICOT topic. This activity will give you the experience to present what your research findings to others.
- Define the clinical key questions based on PICOT.
- Briefly review the database selected for key clinical questions.
- Identify the studies of the database search that are a Level I or II evidence.
- Interpret the statistical results of the studies identified in Step 3.
- Design a presentation.
- Place results /overview of research in PowerPoint.
- Length of the presentation should be 12–15 slides.
- Follow APA format.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- use APA 6th edition format
- I would like to give you some guidance on the unit 4 assignment which is a 12-15 slide PowerPoint presentation. It is important to look at both the assignment instructions and the grading rubric to ensure that you understand the requirements.
- 12-15 slides which include:
- A title page
- An introduction of what you want to accomplish with your presentation
- Give an overview of your clinical problem and define your clinical question/PICOT
- Give overview of the database(s) that you used in your search, discuss the search terms that were used, how many articles resulted, and how you narrowed your search to find the articles that you selected for this project. You should include at least 3 RCT’s , you may also utilize systematic reviews of RTC’s, related to your clinical inquiry.
- For each study, 2 or 3 slides discussing the following:
An overview of the study, purpose, methods, findings, level of evidence.Discuss the descriptive statistics (these are the basic numbers that describe and define the sample, the data, the results), make sure to include the sample size, p-factor and strength of evidence.
- A slide with your reference list.
Please do not make the slides too busy. The majority of the information should be in the PPT notes area. The slides should only contain the major key elements.Let me know if you have any questions about this assignment.