Part 1: Proposing Topic for Approval (50 points):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your specific topic must be approved by your instructor. You cannot submit any subsequent assignments without submitting a topic proposal and getting approval from your instructor.
Your topic proposal will address the following questions:
- What are you proposing?
- To whom are you proposing it?
- What need does the proposal address?
- What are other companies/organizations/schools doing?
Students are encouraged to choose from the following topics:
- Propose an internship program to an existing company
- If you are already in an internship, identify a problem at your company & propose a solution
- Propose a new student service not already offered at Temple
- For example, we now have Cherry Pantry to give students that need it access to healthy food
- Propose a conference for the Fox School to host
- Propose a new LLC (Living Learning Community) for a Temple residence hall
- Propose a student-run business (like STHM & the Saxby’s in Speakman Hall)
- Propose a service-learning project for one of the majors within Fox
- Propose a student-run sustainability program for campus
- Propose a post-college life skills seminar (different from the services that CSPD already provides) – this could be a one-credit course or a special badge on Suitable
- No more than one page.
- Use 1-inch margins and 11 or 12-point font.
- Feel free to use brevity tools like bulleted lists.