- develop a 15 slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses a childhood disease or illness (infectious, noncontiguous, or congenital) seen in the adult population.
- Take Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Include the following in the presentation:
- A clinical description and definition of the disease or illness.
- Pathophysiology and history of the disease or illness.
- An explanation of the impact of this disease/condition on adults to the health care system and nursing practice.
- A description of the impact of this disease or illness during childhood.
- A description of the impact of this disease in adults. Explain why adults live into adulthood with this childhood condition or why adults would contract this childhood illness during adulthood.
- A validation of the health problem with demographic and health statistics, including citations of sources.
- Evaluate how this disease or illness impacts the adult client in the following areas:
- Mentally and emotionally.
- Economically, specifically as it relates to the ability to access health insurance and health care.
- Susceptibility to engage in substance abuse.
- Prenatal care and childbearing.
- Occupational considerations and hazards.
- Ability to cope with stress.
- Develop a care plan that addresses the following:
- Identify expected outcomes for an adult client living with this childhood condition.
- Develop health screening, health promotion, health interventions, and education for adults with this condition.
- Identify a comprehensive set of relevant resources, both community and national, for adults with this condition. Provide description of resources.
GET TO KNOW US
Supremewriters is the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to have content written for your website. You’ll be able to post a project and 1000s of freelance writers from across the globe will have instant access to write your content quickly, professionally, and affordably.
+1 (712) 378-5484