Here are the discussion questions for Lecture 5. Please answer each question in 3-5 complete sentences. Responses are due Wednesday (October 19) by 11:59 P.M.
1. What are four ways to make air rise and form clouds? Briefly explain each.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. What is meant by the term “cloud seeding?” What is the goal of cloud seeding, and how is it accomplished?
3. What is the difference between rain and drizzle?
4. Name four types of frozen precipitation. Briefly explain how each forms.
5. What are two instruments that can be used to measure rainfall amounts?
6. How does Doppler radar work?