The use of social media as a source of health information is increasing. For example, large teaching facilities often have a link on their website for additional information about a particular disease or procedure. However, Internet sites like blogs, content communities, and other social networking sites as a source of health information is not without its challenges. These challenges include privacy, security, reimbursement, and accessibility. In your response, address the following:
- How can inadequate or lack of access to communication technology (the digital divide) lead to care inequality in the emerging e-health model?
- Discuss at least two types of social media and give examples of how social media can be applied to e-health.
- Discuss the three challenges noted above and how they relate to the use of social media on the internet as a source of health information.
Guided response: Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-250 words.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Sources should be cited in APA format, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- You must respond to at least two of your classmate’s posts by Day 7.
- Your three required posts must be on three different days of the week.
- In your response to you classmates discuss the advantages and disadvantages of at least two social media options.