i attached the questions
1. Write the command you would use to accomplish the following tasks:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. locate the hosts ï¬le (hint: hosts ï¬le is located in the WindowsSystem32driversetc directory)
2. Display the content of the hosts ï¬le.
3. create a directory named temp
4. copy the ï¬le /etc/hosts into your new directory
5. display the content of the ï¬le you copied to your terminal (Hint: type, cat, more, etc.
6. delete the directory you created
â€“ what is your IP address?
the rest on the attachement
â€“ what is your default gateway?
â€“ what is your subnet mask?