Create a 9- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation addressing the following situation and requirements based on Topics 1 and 2 in the learning team discussion, making sure all points in the requirements section are covered.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Scenario: You have convinced your new employer to adopt Microsoft® Word and as a result, the company has purchased the Microsoft Office suite, which includes Microsoft® PowerPoint®. The organization would like to understand some of the benefits and functionalities of Microsoft®PowerPoint®, as well as how it can be used to increase productivity.
At minimum, address the following core content in your presentation:
- Provide an overview of the general functions and features within Microsoft®PowerPoint®.
- Provide specific examples of how Microsoft® PowerPoint® can be used to enhance productivity in the organization.
- Provide guidance on how one might use the online sharing and PowerPoint® Web App.
Include the following formatting requirements in your presentation:
- At least one Table
- At least one Chart
- At least one Animation
- Slide Transitions for all slides in the presentation
Include speaker notes or a voice recording for all slides. Simply submitting slides is not sufficient.
Choose one of the following to add to your presentation:
- Record your voice over the presentation, and submit the file just as if you were giving the presentation
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide with a transcript of what you would say