As the final step in your marketing plan, you will create a narrated PowerPoint presentation. Your presentation should be about 7-8 minutes long and cover all the major parts of your project.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Presentation should be about :Teen Driving Tracking Device
A narrated presentation to the class not to exceed seven (7) minutes in length. You should assume that you are presenting your plan to a potential investor or lender – a professional business audience (think TV’s Shark Tank).
Keys to a successful presentation:
• Professionally prepared slides
• Presentation skills count – enunciation and correct pronunciation is important
• Avoid background noise
Your slides should follow this format and sequence:
• Cover slide which includes your name and project
• You may have optional slide(s) with pictures or relevant images
• Product description with FAB – 2-3 slides
• SWOT – 4 slides (one each factor)
• Segmentation – 2 slides (one each segment)
• IMC – will vary, but commonly 3-5 slides
• Reference list – you are required to keep a list of all sources other than the course materials (text, module content, this guide) used to develop your plan. Include these as your final slide.
id background noise
• Do not read the slides – tell your story
• Be prepared for the discussion in Module 8 – your classmates will provide feedback on your presentation