750-1100 words (NOT INCLUDING TITLE PAGE AND REFERENCES)
As EEC’s corporate business financial analyst, you will need to have a clear understanding of the different types of costs (variable, fixed, and mixed) that the company carries. Complete the following for this assignment:
* Review EEC’s journal activity.
* Define and identify its variable, fixed, and mixed costs.
* Determine what affect a sales volume increase or decrease will have on unit fixed cost, unit variable cost, total fixed cost, and total variable cost.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use website here to view EEC’s journal activity. http://class.coloradotech.edu/CbFileShareCommon/ctu/ACCT614/Assignment_Assets/Scenario_B.xls
As an EEC corporate business financial analyst, you must have an expert understanding of the various costing methods. Select 1 of the following costing concepts:
* Full costing or absorption costing
* Variable costing
* Target costing
* Life cycle costing
* Activity-based costing
Respond to the following questions on the costing concept that you selected:
* Provide the definition of the concept.
* Discuss how and when the concept could be used by EEC.
* Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the concept as it relates to EEC.