To maintain political, governmental, staff, and patient loyalty, the
healthcare organization must provide a sense of organizational stability
and view of the legislative landscape. In Chapters 14 and 15 we have
researched and investigated the need to align both public opinion with
staff trust. The political landscape is the basis for healthcare policy,
guidance, state, local, and community support (both fiscal and legal)
engaging in political trade-offs to stabilize the healthcare industry
(such as in the cost, pharmaceuticals, insurance premiums, and
organizational ROI in the healthcare industry). Healthcare organizations
must provide the necessary guidance and advocacy for stakeholders in
the setting of both state and federal legislature as a voice of reason,
authority, and integrity. Provide information on the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Research a policy associated with the Affordable Care Act in
your home state or another state that may affect healthcare reform
and/or the way health care is provided in the chosen state.
- Describe the policy and who wrote and/or promoted the policy legislature (provide statistical data).
- What are the trade-offs offered to bring balance to the healthcare stakeholders?
- What role have public perception and disinterestedness played in the valuation of healthcare performance?
- Describe how process innovation, risk taking, health policy
analysis, and governance “sense-making” provide balance for
- Must be 4 to 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including
title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style.