Building and demonstrating a solid knowledge base by synthesizing the contents of research articles is a critical skill in the completion of the dissertation literature review. For this assignment, you will expand your knowledge base and engage in the annotation portion of synthesis by reading and annotating articles related to your research topic.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Articles used for this assignment should be new for the purposes of this assignment and not part of a previous annotated bibliography. These articles will be the source material for the first discussion question this week. Articles should contain information that directs you toward a supportable research gap.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. The similarity index must be less than 20%. Assignments with similarity scores that exceeed 20% will be reassigned to the learner for correction.
Locate and read 5 empirical articles related to your research topic.
Provide an annotated bibliography of each article. Each annotation should be 150-250 words excluding the article citation and persistent link. Include the following for each article:
- The article citation and persistent link. These are not included in the total word count. Be sure to verify the accuracy of the reference formatting as these can change during the insertion process.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
Add these 10 to lit document:
Zinsmaster, D. S. (2018). The Addiction Crisis: Is Telemedicine the Answer? The Journal of Medical Practice Management: MPM; Phoenix 33(5), 276-279. Retrieved from ProQuest (No. 7d06315372d346a98964e18ca29774a1
Tarp, K., Bojesen, A. B., Mejldal, A., & Nielsen, A. S. (2017). Effectiveness of optional videoconferencing-based treatment of alcohol use disorders: Randomized controlled trial. JMIR Mental Health, 4(3), e38. doi:10.2196/mental.6713
Stroud, C., Walker, L. R., Davis, M., & Irwin Jr, C. E. (2015). Investing in the health and well-being of young adults. Journal of Adolescent Health, 56(2), 127-129. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2014.11.012
Stockings, E., Hall, W. D., Lynskey, M., Morley, K. I., Reavley, N., Strang, J., … & Degenhardt, L. (2016). Prevention, early intervention, harm reduction, and treatment of substance use in young people. The Lancet Psychiatry, 3(3), 280-296. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/S2215-0366(16)00002-
Stapinski, L., Lawler, S., Reda, B., Chapman, C., & Teesson, M. (2017). Empowering young people to make Positive Choices: Evidence-based resources for the prevention of alcohol and other drug use in Australian schools. Mystery Train 2007. Retrieved from https://www.cdu.edu.au/sites/default/files/the-nor…
Schinke, S., & Schwinn, T. M. (2017). Computer-based prevention and intervention to reduce substance use in youth. Current addiction reports, 4(4), 410-421. doi:10.1007/s40429-017-0171-x
Polak, K., Haug, N. A., Drachenberg, H. E., & Svikis, D. S. (2015). Gender Considerations in Addiction: Implications for Treatment. Current Treatment Options in Psychiatry, 2(3), 326â€“338. doi:10.1007/s40501-015-0054-5
Molfenter, T., Boyle, M., Holloway, D., & Zwick, J. (2015). Trends in telemedicine use in addiction treatment. Addiction Science & Clinical Practice, 10(1), 14-. doi:https://doi.org/10.1186/s13722-015-0035-4
Mitchell, P. F., Kutin, J. J., Daley, K., Best, D. & Bruun, A. J. (2016). Gender differences in psychosocial complexity for a cohort of adolescents attending youth-specific substance abuse services. Children and Youth Services Review, 68, 34-43. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2016.06.016
McCance-Katz, E. F. (2019). Mental health and substance use challenges to our youth: A call to action. [Online] SAMHSA Retrieved from https://www.samhsa.gov/data/report/dr-elinore-f-mc…