issue is drug addiction as a healthcare administrator and in personal life
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Portfolio Project Option # 1 – Essay
Becoming a college student means that you have a responsibility to apply knowledge to advance your field and to make the world a better place. Through practicing critical thinking skills, we learn not only to avoid being manipulated in our thinking, but to fully support and provide evidence for our ideas. Your Critical Thinking Journal, if you kept one, will help inform your final project.
Option #1: Write an 8 to 10 page essay (not counting required title or reference page).
Begin the process of constructing your project by choosing a particular issue or problem. It could be related to your personal life or career path. The goal is then to align this problem or issue with a specific logic model from the text and/or other critical thinking tools you have been learning throughout the course. As you construct your essay, utilize critical thinking tools to evaluate your data and your credible research, interpret this data, and understand your specific problem or issue from a broader, deeper and more focused perspective. Accessing and implementing credible research from the CSU Global Library is vitally important in the process of constructing your final essay as it will also be important in all your future coursework.
In constructing your essay, utilize and integrate the Elements of Thought from Chapter 5, pp. 104-122.
Your paper must:
- Cite at least 6 scholarly peer-reviewed sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. You may include a credible website. (The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these resources. You may cite the textbook, but that does not count as one of the scholarly peer-reviewed sources.)
- Incorporate terms and concepts from the class readings and lecture pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Keep in mind the following preliminary deliverables throughout the course that will go toward completing your project:
- Week 4: Submit Portfolio Topic (worth 20 points toward final portfolio score)
- Week 6: Submit Portfolio Outline (worth 20 points toward final portfolio score)
Refer to the Portfolio Project grading rubric found in the Module 8 folder to understand how you will be graded.