Find an annual report for a company of interest (perhaps your employer). Publicly held company annual reports (10K) can be located via Edgar Archives on the Security and Exchange website.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To perform the search in the Edgar Archives you can use either the company name or “ticker symbol” for the company. [View instructions on how to access the annual reports]
Click on the link to “Interactive Data” and then the link to the “Financial Statements”. Locate and review the Income Statement and Balance Sheet. Title your post with the name of your company and share the following in your post:
- What is the name of your company?
- What is the web address that leads to your financial reports?
- Why are you interested in this company?
- Calculate the inventory turnover & days’ sales in inventory ratio.
- What have you learned from this analysis?